Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wet Wednesday

It's a very blah day. It started raining last night and is supposed to continue throughout the day with 1-3 inches total.
I love days like this.
I would love them alot more though if I could be at home snuggled on the couch.
I love to open the windows enough to hear the rain and watch some trashy tv, read or knit until I fall asleep.
But I think it'll be a good day.
This morning on the way to daycare Rupert requested "Popular" from the Wicked soundtrack.
I was beyond excited!

This was the response I got when I turned it on.


Also, I went to my favorite store last night, Hobby Lobby, and picked up some yarn, fabric, a liner and buttons to make 2 ereader pockets. I started knitting a little last night and can't wait to finish already.
I think it's going to turn out super fabby!


I adore this shade of green


And I found the most amazing button that I think just completes the whole look or whatever that I am going for with this.





Hopefully I will get a good deal done today and can figure out how to knit a button hole!


The fabric that I found is a really spunky 70's print and I found a swell bright blue button to accent it.
I'll post pictures when I start on that one.
Look me being all crafty!




2 comments:

  1. Good grief, he's precious! Love the yarn color and that fantastic little button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearie!
    Hope little A is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete