Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ides of March

Here's a few things that I'm totally digging right now and I thought I'd share.


It's taken a lot longer then I had hoped but I will finish it today before lunch.
Then it's on to something on my ereader.
Whew hoo!



Really loving this soundtrack.
I have and love all of them, but this one's pretty rockin!




Chris and I are almost caught up on this season of Chuck!
There's tons of action, lots of schtick and it's just plain fun.




Super looking forward to corned beef and cabbage on St. Patty's Day.
Also will be making Irish Soda bread for the first time.




Can't stop thinking about the mass devastation in Japan.
We our so lucky to have never really dealt with loss or destruction on a comparable level.
The stories that are coming out every day are just heart breaking.






2 comments:

  1. I couldn't make it through Wicked. It's so looong and I lost interest. I do love me the soundtrack and musical though. We've got tickets for West Side Story next week and I am sooooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware of the Ides of March:
    Osama Bin Laden March 10
    Rupert Murdoch March 11
    Mitt Romney March 12

    rupertm1975

    ReplyDelete