Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring has sprung-ish

It's St Patty's Day, March 17th
Its 70 and sunny outside.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be 79.

I have to say it...
I'm getting spring fever.
Damn.
If it could be 70 year round, that would be amazing.

All of the pear trees are starting to bloom and the daffodils are coming up too.
Makes me want to get in my yard and make my fickle attempts at gardening.
I want to push Ru in the swing in our yard.
I want to teach Roger how to play fetch.

It does not feel like a night to go home and drink green beer while indulging in corned beef and cabbage.
That's cold weather food.
Apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo.


I propped open both of the doors in the lobby to let the fresh air in.
It smells like summer.



That's the pear tree across the street from the office, in full bloom.


Ah, Spring... you teasing little twit...






No comments:

Post a Comment