Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 32

Day 32 - A picture of what you did today


I had an extremely eventful and productive Saturday. 
Good thing too, otherwise this would be a picture of me and Rupert on the couch!

I did a dog run from Knoxville to Morristown for a rescue.
Shawn and Scott came along for the ride and to help.
The entire thing was orchestrated by my boss Lee Anne. 
It was a short drive and we got to do a lot of laughing, singing and catching up.
Plus there were really cute doggies too!!!


It's the weekend so I let Rupert have the cookie I bought for him for breakfast.
Don't judge me.



Then we went to Nana and Papa's so Rupert could get in some visiting while I was doing the dog thing.



Then on to my favorite destination, Mojoe's, for my morning fix.


Steph was working, so we chatted for a bit before I had to head out.



When I got to Bandit, the dogs were already there and they were precious!








My other boss, Linda had done the first leg of the trip so she was there as well.





Then it was off to Morristown with Shawn and Scott and two cute doggies.



Scott opted for puppy wrangling in the back seat


While Shawn and I goofed off in the front seat


Love those boys!


We met up with the other drivers at a hotel right off the interstate.

Lee Anne was decked out in her Powell Panthers wear.



After we got back to Knoxville I went to Sam's Club to get my tires rotated and did a little browsing while I waited.
Here's a few of my finds.
This green trench was a steal but our membership had expired.
No purchasing for me.



And I always have to look at the sparklies!


From there I went to get my car washed and vacuumed out.
It needed it in the worst way. 
I don't understand how such small people make such big messes!


And to top all of it off, it was a gorgeous day!





I did other things that I don't have pictures of but basically, that's the long and short of my Saturday.
So...
The End.



















No comments:

Post a Comment