Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 39

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite food

Oh gosh... where to start???
I LOVE food. So this is going to be crazy...



Drunken Noodles.
This is my favorite thing to order at the Thai restaurant.
Spicy Level 1 please, because I'm a wimp.


Asparagus.
Seared in olive oil and drizzled with fresh parmesan and black pepper.
It's heaven for your taste buds.



Potstickers.
Ground meat that's stuffed in a noodle and pan seared.
How can you go wrong??


Fettucini Alfredo.
Butter, garlic, cream, parmesan and noodles.
It's not the healthiest option but when done right, its incredible.



Breads, rolls, muffins, scones, etc
Carbs, carbs, carbs and carbs.
I love the way that crunchy bread flakes and slabbing a ton of real butter on it... mmm...



Olive Garen Tiramisu.
Don't judge me.
I hear you judging me!
I know it's all frozen and whatnot but there's just something about the super soaked lady fingers that just ooze espresso and they're topped with the PERFECT amount of light and creamy marscipone and dusted with cocoa. YUM!
I order this almost everywhere and Olive Garden wins hands down.
Some places the lady fingers are too dry or the marscipone is too heavy.
I don't care how manufactured it is, OG tiramisu is amazing.



Girl Scout cookies.
Those little devils.
I could eat these things until I explode.
Literally.
Samoas, thin mints and their short bread cookie.
No one does them better than the girl scouts.



Meatloaf.
A loaf of meat.
Oh god, sooo good.
Chopped onion, a little milk, bread crumbs and an egg.
Mix it all together and top it with mustard, ketchup and brown sugar mixed together.
Served with mashed potatoes and peas.
That's a death row meal.




Pulled pork bbq sandwich topped with coleslaw.
Mmmmmmmm...



Pasta Carbonara.
Pancetta, eggs, cream, peas, onions and garlic.
Greasy, heavy, yummy, super duper comfort food.



CPK Thai Crunch Salad.
Out of this world!
Salad has never tasted sooo good!



Apple Strudel.
Any kind of strudel really.
But caramel apple, oh geesh...



Cheddar.
Everything's better with cheddar.
I could live off of sharp cheddar and crackers.



Potato Latkes and Applesauce.
Sooooooooo gooood.



Reuben Sandwich.
Amazing combination of corned beef, sauerkraut, and thousand island.
All of crisp rye.
Seriously, I'm starting to starve over here!



Schnitzel and Spaetzle.
Wiener Schnitzel, Jager Schnitzel, Hanchen Schnitzel...
If I went to Germany I would gain a thousand pounds and have to be rolled down the street.
It would be ridiculous.

 







2 comments:

  1. Sorry...
    I'm suprised I didn't raid a food court or something after I posted this...
    I made myself so hungry for baaad food.

    ReplyDelete