Thursday, March 24, 2011

In love

I'm in love with Etsy.
I liked it before but now, my feeling have changed.
I'm finally figuring out how to find whatever I'm looking for.
And it's amazing.

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my living room to change it up a bit and I think I found it.
Besides wanting to change the paint to this...


I want to add these prints...
I'm dying a little right now.
LOVE.


His Final Message by Crayonblood




The Story Tree Print by thepoppytree




Owl Gentleman by Dreamery Studio



Moustache Collage Art by GoldenAutumnLeaves




If it weren't for the damn shipping charges, I'd have already bought all of these.



2 comments:

  1. I FLIPPING LOVE THE art. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I ended up ordering all of it!
    Ugh, my wallet's going to hate me!

    ReplyDelete