Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.



Alligators





Crocodiles






Sharks


This has not changed since my childhood. The only thing that used to be on the list and isn't anymore is childbirth. Still scary but I know I can do it.
But these guys, they're all these preshistoric predators that are MASSIVE and terrifying. I wouldn't have to even get bitten/eaten by one of these to die. I'd see it in the water with me and die of a heart attack.
I don't care how far technology in movies has advanced, Jaws is still the scariest movie ever.






Small Spaces


I'm not the kind of claustrophobic that can't get in a crowded elevator, but I get anxiety just watching people crawl through caves. That's too damn small. The whole caving thing just boggles and scares me. Then there's the underwater caving... those guys are just damn nutso! But it makes for great Discovery Channel specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment