Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 37

Day 37 - A picture of what you like to do




Here it is.
I'm not very exciting.
I like to knit.
Read books (ereader)
And drink coffee, especially at Mojoes.
I can hardly function without their special brew, so Sundays are a little rough for the Harris clan.




Watching tv.
I'm a tv junkie.
In the worst possible way.
I lie.
It's better than it used to be but its still baaaad.
I am happy to sit on the couch and watch tv all day if I could.





I love to eat.
LOVE.
I love to cook as well, but don't feel quite as compelled to do it. :)
I love to find new restaraunts and eat fun things.
They don't have to be weird or different, just GOOD.





I love going to the Smokies.
Especially Cades Cove.
Then I like to drive up Rich Mtn Rd.


It's all switch backs up one side of the mtn and down the other.
It's fantastic.
You have to take you're time and just enjoy it.
Plus, there's NO ONE around, so it's just relaxing.


Secluded wilderness.
What else do you need?















1 comment:

  1. I love that after coffee, TV, and eating you through in the wilderness. haha, although come to think of it mine would be pretty similar. hmmm, that does that say about us? diverse? oxymoron?

    ReplyDelete