Friday, March 25, 2011

Obsessed

Obsessed: having or displaying signs of an obsession; to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person); beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally.

My current obsessions:

Of course I'm obsessed with Mother Monster and Born This Way but Gaga just released the Country Roads Version of BTW and it's AMAZING!
It's all stripped down with this honkey tonk band feel in the background.
Ugh, just fantastic!
Hopefully it will get released with the CD.








Polly from Acropolis Hair Studio on Sutherland Ave.
She worked wonders on my hair this morning!
Loving it!




Catching Caroline and all of the other free smut I have on my ereader.
Easy, fun, feel good reads.
I'm in the process of picking out what "real" book I want to dive into next.
For now, this isn't a bad way to kill time :)





It's not even right how obsessed I am with Etsy.
I think I may need to seek counseling.
Thank god I don't have credit cards anymore.
They have everything you could ever want and then some.
Loooooove!




Flirting.
No one is safe from my eye batting and big smile.
It makes me feel happy and youthful and pretty.
I LOVE flirting.
It's a good thing that I work with mostly older men that like to flirt too and don't expect anything more than a giggle.
It makes me sooo happy.









1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm a terrible flirt too! My favorite person to flirt with is my 3 month old almost nephew. That smile gets me everytime.

    I do love your hair. I went to someone new a couple weeks ago. bad idea. Nothing beats a decent hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete