Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 35

Day 35- A picture that inspires you


Any picture of Rupert or actually anything to do with him inspires me.
He inspires me to be a better person, to love every moment, to relax, to save money, to turn off the tv...
the list could go on forever.
He's the love of my life and inspires me with every little thing he does and says.
Yes, even the snarky things!







I find nature inspiring.
Especially in the Smokies.
It's like everywhere you look there's another miracle or catch of light or something just breathtaking.
I love to sit at Cumberland Gap and just look.
Not take pictures.
Not even listen to the radio.
Just to look and listen and feel.






This tree.
It's in Cades Cove.
I LOVE this tree.
I don't know why.
It's just the way it sits by itself in a field before a backdrop of mountains.
There's something majestic and serene about it.
Any time I go, I always end up taking a hundred pictures of this tree from as many angles.
Chris makes fun of me and 99% of the time they get erased.
But I enjoy the process.
This is not my picture by the way...
It's just one that I like.

And here's some more...
















No comments:

Post a Comment