Monday, March 28, 2011

Saturday's the fun day

Saturday was Stephanie's birthday and since it was going to be raining all day we decided to shop at all the stores we never get around to visiting.
AKA, something that's not the grocery store or mall :)
We went thrift store shopping around Sutherland and then Central and found a bunch of fun stores and awesome finds.



Owl trivet

Cast owl with orange eyes. 
LOVE him.


Ceramic birds


Side view
They were $1

Retro lighting fixture for dining room


Hells yeah


I'm so in love with this thing!


Steph modeling her super cute apron


Majorette hat


What's up high school marching band?


Rupert's new rocking chair


While we were out shopping, Rupert was playing with his bff and cousin, Keira


They might be the cutest kids ever and they looooove each other.
Too cute.






Later that night the girls came over to celebrate.
It was raining so we didn't get to sit in the yard and have a fire.
But we still wanted some outdoor time so we hung out in the carport.
We're crazy like that.

Steph, Erin and Megan surprised by my camera
Well maybe not Megan

Front Row: Steph, Rachel and Megan
Back Row: Jessica, me and Erin


Roger and I did a little furminating too.


He lost several small animals.


Best invention EVER




3 comments:

  1. I love the trivet! I'm driving to TN and stealing it from you...you may also be missing the light fixture. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon! I won't let you take them easily but I will definitely take you to the antique/junk stores and we can find more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trivet, light fixture and birds. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete