Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tut tut, it looks like rain


Every year in Knoxville it's the same thing. Winter is broken up by a unseasonable warm spell, everyone runs out and starts acting like it's spring then they get mad when it rains... That's what spring is here and in a lot of places. April showers bring May flowers.
One thing that is particularly annoying though is that the day will be beautiful until 5 or 5:15... just in time for everyone to get out of work. Makes the drive home interesting as well. Boo... but I enjoy the rain and can't wait to get home and crack the windows a little to hear it while I attempt to do some crafting.

5:15 at my office











I am going to attempt to knit a pocket case for my Cruz Reader and also sew one with fleece... idk, we'll see. But here's what I'm shooting for:




Knit-ish





Fleece-ish













No comments:

Post a Comment