Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bass Pro Shop

I had never been to Bass Pro Shop until this past Friday night.
Well that's not entirely true...
I think I walked thru, like entrance to mall entrance, at Opry Mills Mall a hundred years ago.
But basically I'd never really gone.
And why would I?
I don't hunt and I don't wear camoflage. 
That's all they have right?

Little did I know that the one in Sevierville is like a natural history/ hunting/ redneck/ heaven.
Susan and I went there so she could get a couple of fleeces and I almost had a heart attack.
It was amazing!

First, the place is huge, like HUGE.
It has a freaking waterfall in it.
It also has a small aquarium area under the waterfall with local fish like bass, carp, etc.

Then there's the stuffed animals that decorate this 5 million square foot store.
That made me sad.
Because they are real.
But they're still fun to take pictures of.

So here's the pictures of Susan and I having a damn blast exploring the cultural anomaly.

















































By the time we got home, Rupert had passed out on the couch and was looking extra cute.



Also, we picked up some yummy goodies from The Chocolate Monkey while we were out.

A giant cookie for Rupert


And a dark chocolate Dolly pop for Chris :)




We are so going back someday soon and I'm taking Rupert. 
He would LOVE that place!











































No comments:

Post a Comment