Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 36

Day 36 - A picture that makes you cry

Ok, there's lots of pictures that make me get all teary eyed.
I couldn't think of just one.
Most of them have to do with public events.
Losses of celebrities or major tragedies.
So this is not a happy blog.
Sorry.


Bringing home the soldiers.
Kills me every damn time.



Last images of MJ.
I sobbed like a fool that day.
I worshipped him.




Pictures of the holocaust are bad enough.
But pictures of children in the holocaust break my heart.




Pictures and footage of 9/11 still get me choked up.
I remember watching it happening like it was yesterday.
It's definitely one of those "where were you when ----- happened" things.




Mother Teresa.
I don't agree with some of her political stances but she was basically a saint.
When we lost her, the world lost one of it's greatest humanitarians.











No comments:

Post a Comment