Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 34

Day 34- A picture of your morning

There's no way in the world that I could take pictures of my actual morning.
Unless it was the weekend.
Which of course, it's not.

Anyhoo, usually my morning starts with Chris waking me up and usually Rupert too since at some point in the night he crawled in bed with us.

Chris is already up and ready, so he gets Rupert dressed while I get myself ready.
It's all very slap dash!

Then we get in our seperate cars and Chris goes to work while Rupert and I head to the daycare.

After his drop off, I crank the radio and drive on down to Mojoe's.
Usually I fill my cup and chat with Steph or Brad about our evenings...
Maybe do some knitting or reading.
And always loathe having to be awake.

After that it's time work.

Ugh. Especially today.
I have a pounding headache and I can't stop yawning.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
Time changes suck when you're old or me or both.


I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment