Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 23

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Ha! Like there's only one!
I've been a reader my whole life.
I read my first Stephen King at 8 years old, it was "Gerald's Game"
Even when I'm super duper busy I will read a book in two weeks.
When I'm not busy I will read a book in 2 days.
They consume me much live television. I love the little fantasy lands they build in your head. I love picturing the setting, the characters, the mood. I love that most of the time you don't hear spoilers before you've finished, since unlike tv and movies they're not reviewed on every website in the world.
I love the access and the unlimited variations of genres.
I just heart books.



































ImageShack, share photos of hermiona granger i ron weasley, harry potter, ron weasley, and hermione granger, harry potter, hermione granger and ronald weasley, bella swan breaking dawn, share pictures of hermiona granger i ron weasley, harry potter, ron weasley, and hermione granger, harry potter, hermione granger and ronald weasley, bella swan breaking dawn, share video of hermiona granger i ron weasley, harry potter, ron weasley, and hermione granger, harry potter, hermione granger and ronald weasley, bella swan breaking dawn, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting.






































Those are the ones I could think of... I've been absorbed by paranormal romance series for almost two years now and am currently working on "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West"

No comments:

Post a Comment