Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 30

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

I'm skipping dead relatives on this one because that's super obvious.
Everyone misses people they've lost in their life and I already covered them, so there.



Granny and Papa John
They live in Kentucky, which is only about a 4 hour drive from here so I try to go up there once a year and Granny usually comes down here for a few weeks in the spring.
But that's not enough time for a relative.
I am under the delusion (yes DE-lusion) that your family should be near to you...
Like within the same community.
While I realize that doesn't happen much anymore and I'd probably pull my hair out if it did (my whole family? UGH! Love you guys)
I still wish I could see her more.



My Reesie Cup
Since she got her fancy schmancy new hospital job and is on 3-11s we haven't seen much of each other.
That's quite the stretch considering we saw each other almost every day.
I miss laughing a being goofy and doing too much shopping.
Or just sitting on the couch and catching up on our shows.
Boohoo :(



Yes, I miss Rupert being a baby BUT if you look in the background there's a lady with 3 fingers up.
That's my Aunt Pam.
I adore her and she HATES having her picture taken, that's why I used this one, its one of the few that I have.
She lives in Wisconsin and we see each other once a year at Christmas.
But this past Christmas they didn't come because she was too busy graduating from college or some nonsense :)
We talk on the phone a lot and we email but it's just not the same as being with her.
Every time they get in their car to drive those 12 hours home, I cry like a baby and so does she.
I love me some P-iss A-nd M-oan
I mean AUNT Pam!

 

2 comments:

  1. Did this post make me cry? yep.
    Do I care? nope.
    Do I miss mini Oliver and get the same feeling? yep
    Do I think family should live in the same town? yep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... twinkies, twins, sister from another mother, clone... something! :)
    Hope you're having a better day!

    ReplyDelete