Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
September 26, 2010, the day of Stephanie and Jason's wedding...
Chris and I had separated, I had moved out, we were sharing custody of Rupert and trying to figure out what the next step would be. It was a horrible time. Chris went with me to the wedding because they are our friends, not just mine, and we ended up reconciling. We had tried a hundred times to have conversations about what was happening, tried to express to the other how we felt and to this point nothing had come of it but more fighting. I don't know what happened on that rainy day and I don't care. It was just like something clicked and things were fine again. It was one of the most miraculous things to happen to me recently and it has definitely had a huge impact on my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! I had no idea you were going through all that. I am so happy, beyond words, that you two were able to work it out.

    ReplyDelete