Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Today has been long and draining but completely exhilarating as well. It was spring cleaning day at my house and Steph came over to help. Chris was on Rupert duty, he might have Ponyo memorized now... while Stephanie and I tore apart our spare room and decluttered and reorganized all our stuff. We've been in this house almost six years now and its just amazing the amount of JUNK that accumulates when you're not looking!
I wish I had taken pictures of all the crap we threw out and took to Goodwill. It was ridiculous!
Loaded up the 4 Runner twice for donations to Goodwill and one massive load to the dumpster.
There's still more to do but it's mainly organizing, dusting and the attic.... ewwww... that's a whole other weekend. Shew.
For now I feel super duper cleansed and am ready to take a hot shower and watch the Academy Awards.



This is what I felt my spare room looked like before we cleaned it.... but not really bc its a picture that comes up when you google hoarders. :)





And this is what I feel like our spare room looks like now.... but once again, not really bc this is what comes up when you google organized room :)



hehehehe... one of these days when I get the house totally spic and span I will take pictures and post them.
So in other words, never gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment