Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Parents Were Right

For whatever reason this is on my mind today and I just thought I'd share... it's a list of things my parents were right about. I should have listened...

1. Don't start smoking because it's hard to stop
2. Start exercising now and it will be easier when you are older
3. Sit up straight
4. Go to college and get a degree
5. Wait until you are old to have kids
6. Eat healthy


Just wanted to put that out there, they were right, I was wrong. Too bad that doesn't make it through the head of an adolescent until it's too late... or at least this adolescent.


                                                                   Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. I agree totally with everything except the wait to have kids part. My soon to be brother and law and sister in law are in their 30's and they are waaay overprotective. Not to mention that the younger you start the more energy you have and the more of that child's life will you be around for (generally speaking).

    :)

    And my parents also harped on me about sitting up straight. I'm glad i listened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the waiting to have kids part and I wouldn't take Rupert back for the world. I just wish that we had been, oh, a little more financially sound. Oh well. I love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to include me and all the numerous, billions of things I am right about! bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally true, I did! BUT I think with the extent of things we talk about you would definitely deserve your own blog. Not just a mention on one about my parents! :)

    ReplyDelete