Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.





















Rupert Reid Harris
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I cannot imagine a day with out him. A day without his silliness, his laughter, his non-stop talking, his dancing, his BILLIONS of potty breaks, the way he eats a sandwich, the way he snores and snuggles, without hearing ROGER DODGER... he's the light of my life.


Of course, Rupert wouldn't be here if it weren't for Chris whom I love and can't imagine a day without.
And I wouldn't be here with out my Mom and Dad...

I cannot imagine a day without a single one of my family members. They are all so much a part of my life and a part of who I am.

My friends as well. We've all been through so much together and friends for so long that we basically are family.

So yeah, anyone that I love... but Rupert most because he's my baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. You are a great writer and I'm loving your blog. Keep it up!

    And I totally have a NON STOP TALKER too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear!! I'm doing it because I was inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete