Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a good Monday

The Oscars were very underwhelming last night. It's like no one was excited to be there... there was no energy BUT the fashion was superb!
So it's a good Monday because Fashion Police will be on tonight and I get to spend the day perusing my favorite red carpet looks and Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" 7.5 minute video premiered in all of its edgy glory!!
My oh my!!




Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Haute Couture




Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture


Gwyneth Paltrow At The 2011 Oscars Academy Awards
Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein


Halle Berry At The 2011 Oscars Academy Awards
Halle Berry in Marchesa.... of course... that's a no brainer...


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE some of these looks and can't wait for them to trickle down to my meager end of the shopping population. One can dream.




Since I started typing this post the weather has gotten HORRIBLE. Like flood warnings, tornado warnings... its FUNKY. When I went on lunch it was pouring rain but in the hour until I got back the roads flooded out and my car almost stalled bc some of it was so deep. Ugh! So if you are in East Tennessee don't go anywhere! Just stay put!

No comments:

Post a Comment