Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
This one's gonna be easy.

I hate hate hate loathe and hate some more bigots. Yep, bigots. They make me sick. I cannot fathom wanting to destroy someone for the color of their skin, their religion, their sexuality, etc etc.
I am always fascinated by WWII and the Holocaust because I can't imagine people doing things like that to each other. Same thing with Stonewall, Civil Rights Movement, and all other events similar to that.
I don't understand how someone doesn't understand or care that people are people and that everyone deserves to be equal.
It literally makes me sick.
So here's some pictures of Westboro Baptist Church and their hateful, derogatory, bigoted signs.







Yep, that's them. The people that protest at soldier's funerals and all the other atrocious things they do.
I understand that they have a right to free speech and their own opinions. I just can't imagine thinking or acting as they do.

Also, here's some examples of things cause by bigots...


Holocaust



Stonewall



Civil Rights Movement



KKK lynching



Mussolini



Pol Pot




Ok, I think that's enough examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment