Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.



Go to Venice and see it like a local with all of its wonderful quirks




Vacation in the French countryside




Live in London




Drink my way across Ireland




Eat my way across Germany (gaining a thousand pounds!)




Live in a hut in Bora Bora




Participate in the Naked Bike Ride in Portland... why not???




Attend NY Fashion Week




Spend an entire vacation seeing hit Broadway shows




Attend the Academy Awards




Live on a farm in the Smoky Mountains




Take a ghost tour in Savannah, GA





                                         
                                        








Photo stolen from pinkpancakeskate




Visit 3 Forks Ranch and eat some of Kate's yummy cooking!!    






And a million other things too... but as you can see, most of it involves travelling. Think I'm itching for a vacation??



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all of those...and you are your boys are welcome here any old time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, don't tempt me... I took one of those myspace quizzes once and it told me that Weird Austin is my city :)

    ReplyDelete