Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
My mom, hands down inspires me more than any person I've ever met. Watching her battle breast cancer was so hard and yet so inspiring. She never gave up. She rarely let herself have a bad day. She suffered the torture that is chemotherapy and radiation, lost all of her hair (which is sooo hard emotionally) and kept right on working and being the magnificent person that she is. I would love to post some pictures of her from throughout her treatments, but she'd kill me. She didn't like not having hair... who would?? Even when I was a little girl I wanted to grow up and be just like my mommy. She's always been so loving and caring, stayed at home when we were kids, always sacrificed her wants and needs. She's the most amazing person I know and I only pray that I can be half the mom to Rupert that she has been to me.








1 comment: