Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 06

Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
This should be random and absolutely incomplete, since on the spot I never ever have a "real" answer for this kind of thing...



A hippie

Basically any real hippie in the peace movement and the summer of love. How incredible would that have been? Trying to change the world, completely going against the grain, embracing the sexual revolution. The first music festivals, alternative states of consciousness... it would have been out of this world, literally.



Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie

Judge me, go ahead, I can feel it coming. Now listen. I think Angelina has done amazing work for the UN and is basically the Mia Farrow of our generation. Also, I want to know what it would be like to look in the mirror everyday and see THAT. OMG. Also, Brad Pitt? Yes please!
So that's where he comes onto the list. He's hugely involved in the humanitarian efforts of rebuilding the 9th Ward in New Orleans, he's a super fun actor and generally seems like a down to earth, fun guy. Also, he's with Angie... Right?? I would like to trade places with both of them at different times just to experience what it would be like to be with the other. Raawwwrrr :)



Kristin Chenoweth, Broadway baby! She's an Oklahoma beauty queen who followed her dreams all the way to NYC. She sings, dances, acts... but unlike lots of "triple threats" she's the real thing. She's no taller than 5 feet, but an absolute powerhouse. I would love to have her bubbly personality and singing chops just for one day.




Gaga. How could you not want to be the Gagaloo for one day? Maybe because I'm a "little monster" I am more inclined to feel that way, but have you ever seen her? Come on... that's dress up to the enth degree! Plus, its all avant garde and amazing. Add that on to the fact that she's using her fame for gay rights activism, which is a fight that is near and dear to my heart. PLUS, she's only 24! I don't think she's a flash in the pan. I think she's an artist in all ways possible and will last the long haul.



Richard Branson, British entrepeneur, founder of the Virgin Group... owns EVERYTHING. Or a little bit of everything anyway. My reasons for wanting to be him for a day are completely selfish, I would just want to play around in all the coolest places in the world with all the coolest stuff in the world and not have to think for a millisecond about money. Wanna go to space? Sure, let's go! He's a total daredevil too and though I don't have the stomach to do alot of things, just having the opportunity would be amazing.



Vanessa Paradis has been a french pop star since she was 14. She sings, acts, dances, models and is Johnny Depp's partner. She's the epitomy of French and lives in a chateau/compound with my husband, er, her husband, er, Johnny. Whatever. I LOVE Johnny Depp and just want to spend a day with him. And not like a reporter's day but like a real day. I want to just hang out and drink wine, play with kids, have Marilyn Manson over for dinner. You know, things that only Johnny Depp does and makes cool.



Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I want to know what it was like to be inside his head for just one day. I don't think I could take it any more than that. It's always intrigued me how people that creative can even function with all those things bouncing around inside your brain. Plus, if AMADEUS was any portion of correct, he seems like he would have been a rebellious little brat that was a blast to party with. Mostly, the music. I want to know how he processed those masterpieces and how he felt watching them come to life. He was tortured and not the least bit normal, but how amazing to spend one day in the life of such a magnificent composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment