Friday, February 18, 2011

50 Day Challenge

Courtesy of my buddy Kate, who's always inspiring me with her awesome-ass blog http://pinkpancakeskate.blogspot.com/

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your best night.
Day 05 - A picture of... your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Day 31 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 32 - A picture of what you did today
Day 33 - A picture of where you went today
Day 34 - A picture of your morning
Day 35 - A picture that inspires you
Day 36 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 37 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 38 - A picture of your favorite drink
Day 39 - A picture of your favorite food
Day 40 - A picture of your friends
Day 41 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 42 - A picture of your I pod
Day 43 - A picture of your room
Day 44 - A picture that describes your life
Day 45 - A picture of what you did today
Day 46 - A picture that you edited
Day 47 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 48 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 49- A picture of you and your best friend(s)
Day 50 - A picture of yourself







Day 1




1. I lived in Northwest Indiana, particularly Cedar Lake until I was 12. While leaving the only place I had ever known as home, I sang Anatevka from Fiddler On The Roof and cried my eyes out.

2. I adore crime drama. My current obsession is Criminal Minds, I adore profiling.

3. I love to read junk, like paranormal romance and whatnot... I read my first Stephen King book, Gerald's Game, at 8 years old.

4. I take after my Grandmother, alot! Looked like her when we were kids and find as I get older that we are more and more alike each day.

5. As much as I say I would love to live all over the world, I don't have the balls to move away from my parents. I would miss them too much.

6. My favorite part of my husband is his brain, knowledge is sexy.

7.  When I was a child I dreamed of becoming an attorney like Marcia Clark, a marine biologist - thanks to Free Willy, and an architect because I wanted to design my own dream house.

8. I was probably the worst older sister in the history of the world. I was a bitchy, mean, awful, bossy big sister... sorry Breth!

9. I want nothing more than to be an average middle class family and be a stay at home mom. Most people aspire to riches, I aspire to a nice house on a wooded lot in a family oriented subdivision.

10. The Oscars are my version of The Super Bowl. I watch 4 hours of  pre-game aka red carpet and write down who I think will win what award. I also totally cry when people give touching speeches and get super excited for certain actors. I love love love love love movies.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!

    I Love 2. 7. 10...but especially 2! Hehehehe! And wait, let me see...you are bff with Ry and you love love love love movies??? NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate sent me over to check out your blog! I love this 50 days challenge you two are doing. I love 2! I stopped watching the new season, but I've watched all of the older ones. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete