Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 05

Day 05- A picture of your favorite memory

Once again, too many to choose from... of course, all of my favorite memories are also some of the biggest moments in my life thus far. In no order at all, here we go...




Chris and I honeymooning in Ocho Rios, Jamaica


 
Me, Mom, and Elizabeth at Myrtle Beach
Chris and I got engaged on that vacation




Frolicking in Cades Cove for our
engagement photos




Melissa and I in Chicago on St. Patty's Day
Chris's first trip to my home town




Holding Rupert for the first time


 

The day Rupert was born


 

May 20, 2006
Our wedding day




The best decision I ever made, marrying the
most wonderful man I know.






2 comments:

  1. I always meant to tell you but after we first met and I looked at your pictures on FB I was so super impressed with the classiness of your engagement and wedding photos. They are the best I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much love! I always thought they were amazing but just assumed it was because they're mine!! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete