Friday, February 25, 2011

The Gay Superbowl

It's Oscar weekend! Whew hoo! This is MY superbowl or as some have called it "the gay superbowl"
Whatever, its amazing and I plan on watching HOURS of red carpet and drinking pink champagne cocktails! I can't wait!
Unfortunately, I have not seen many of the movies nominated this year (probably because I haven't seen many new movies this year) but I still made a list of who I want to win. Here it goes...

Picture of the Year





Director

Tom Hooper - The King's Speech




Lead Actor

Colin Firth - The King's Speech



Supporting Actor

Christian Bale - The Fighter



Lead Actress

Natalie Portman - Black Swan



Supporting Actress

Helena Bonham Carter- The King's Speech



Animated Film




Costume Design

Colleen Atwood



Documentary




Original Screenplay




Foreign Language




Original Score

Hans Zimmer



Original Song

"Coming Home"




Art Direction





Cinematography

Matthew Libatique



Documentary Short Subject




Film Editing





Make Up





Animated Short




Live Action Short




Sound Editing




Sound Mixing




Visual Effects
Inception





So yep, those are my thoughts... I haven't read the predictions yet, but I think that those are pretty fair shots :)

2 comments:

  1. I do hope Toy Story 3 wins and I agree...I've already started food prep!

    ReplyDelete