Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Door Art

The inside of the front door at Mojoe's has that really cool chalk paint on it.
So, naturally, people draw on it all the time.
The chalk is sitting on a pedestal next to the door so that you feel free to express yourself.

Since I'm there everyday, I get to watch the ebb and flow of art, scribbles, jokes, politics, quotes, etc.
It always reminds me of that magnadoodle in Friends.
Remember the one that hung in Chandler and Joey's apartment.
It changed in every episode.
In fact, there used to be an entire website devoted to that thing.
Idk if it even exists anymore.

Anyhoo, I took some pictures this morning because I thought some of this was funny and there was definitely some good art.

Enjoy!


I am outrageously corny but I laughed hysterically when I saw this.



The Mojoe's mascot, Jitters



Garfield and I heart Vikings... enough said



A Johann von Goethe quote, why not?


I love this angry dinosaur/alien thing.
I think he's precious.

Also, you can't quite see it but the quote by Jitters says "Everything is worth the price the purchaser will pay for it"




No comments:

Post a Comment