Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 42

Day 42 - A picture of your I pod

When I first read this, I thought it extremely presumptuous.
Not everyone owns an ipod!

Then I realized how old I am...
Ipod are not new anymore.
There's like 568974841514578974 different kinds.
Most people do own an ipod or at the least, an MP3 player.
And if they don't, it's because their phone has one built in.

So yeah, with all of that being said...
Chris gave me my ipod for a super early Christmas present in October of 2005.
 I was hungover/sick as a dog, unable to move from the couch and he gave it to me early to cheer me up and help me feel better.

This thing has been through hell and back.
I'm not as gentle as one should be with eletronics.
So it has been stuffed in bags, purses, pockets, under the seat in the car, and in the glove box.
It has been on a multitude of road trips and flights and has never let me down.
It is my eclectic baby.

It is completely covered in scratches, it does not play movies or have pictures and I love it.




Appropriately playing "Ghostbusters" which is Ru's new favorite song


Chris had it engraved for me too.
It says: To My Goobity, Jennifer Lenae Reid


No comments:

Post a Comment