Thursday, May 5, 2011

Babysitting

I had the amazing opportunity to babysit Averielle for the first time last night.
Adrienne had finals and I threatened to knock people out if they thought they would take the opportunity to spend time with that little nuggette away from me!
So needless to say, I won! :)

Rupert did really well with her and wanted to hold her and touch her the whole time.
It was super sweet.
He didn't try to hit her or do anything violent once!
(I know that sounds awful, but I didn't know if he'd grasp her fragility)

I also ran the battery in my cell down by taking 80 million pictures.
I just couldn't help it.
They were so outrageously cute together!!







The Brian Reid smile has been handed down to yet another generation :)







After 10 or 15 minutes of doting on Averielle, Rupert decided he wanted to go outside and play with a giant stick.
And bang it on the house.
That's my boy!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my monster. When our nephew comes over, D says "awe baby dack (jack), pets his head and then goes to eat dirt or something. He looks so sweet and innocent holding the sweet little baby. (and yes, I beat people up when Matt's brother needs a sitter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!!
    I can't wait to get the two of them together!

    ReplyDelete