Thursday, May 5, 2011

21

You know those uber romantic love scenes in fabulously girly, emotional movies?
The ones where the lovers are wrapped in sheets and the rain is falling outside the window...
Where they spend all day in bed laughing, loving, learning about each other...
The ones that make your heart melt and you think that that's surely what real love is like...
That if you're really in love, every moment should feel like that...
(Until you become an adult and learn its far more complex but equally as beautiful)

Like scenes from any of these movies:













The loves that are intense, flawed, unique and completely overwhelming.

OK, so the point of this whole thing is that I found the soundtrack that fits that quirky love I've been describing for 3 days....
It's Adele's 21.
For real.
I have listened to it three or four times today and I just can't stop.
And I feel hopelessly romantic.
(Sigh)








5 comments:

  1. Going to look it up now. And Shakespeare in Love and that scene from Love Actually are two of my favs. Don't even get me started on Dirty Dancing. Oh! and have you ever seen Chocolate with Johnny Depp??? AH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Johnny doesn't know it but we are soulmates. All that predestined, eternal love mumbo jumbo? Yep, that's me and him. (Sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman, two of my favs! And I've seen Chocolate as well, love that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually listening to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack the other day. Great songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dirty Dancing has a GREAT soundtrack! My husband almost killed me when I bought it and forced him to listen to it a million times :)

    ReplyDelete