Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Issues

So I just realized that it had been quite awhile since I looked at any of the comments on my blogs and I have MANY faithful followers... mostly Elsa and Kate :)

Upon trying to comment back, I was told that I do not have access to comment on my own blog. I tried a few things and got kicked out and now out of pure frustration I am going to post my comments here...

New Stuff:
@Elsa-Veggie Tales is Christian and we aren't so much (like at all) but maybe check out the cds. They are mostly God and not Jesus I think. BUT definitely check out Silly Songs with Larry, they're just fun.
Good luck with the boy! They are a whole new game. The idea of being tea-bagged doesn't even phase me now... granted he hasn't done that since he was around 2.
@Kate- I think we are most definitely linked... fabulous HP reference. I do love you :)


TGFB:
@Kate - True, I remember having problems when I was skinny too, but I've had such a large arse I assumed that was the problem :)

It's Been Awhile:
@Elsa - Naked painting is fun no matter what but when it's so stinking hot, I felt there was no other option. Generally I dislike clothes and prefer to be nude, but when I can bake my feet checking the mail, it definitely calls for extra nakey time. Rupert is definitely scarred.



So there you have it, my back logged commentary... I know you are excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment