Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I wanna

I know all I've been talking about recently is how I can't wait for Halloween and fall... I can't help it.
This morning felt very fall like and it inspired me to make a list of all the things I love about this season.
Enjoy.

Quality family time outdoors



Stews, soups, comfort food



Reading lots and lots of books



Comfy socks



Jack O Lanterns



Spending more time with my Boogie



Another excuse for hot coffee



Knitting



Scary movies!



Fires in the yard


Hot apple cider



Rainy days



Warm, confy, oversized sweaters




Currently, I feel like curling up inside a fall day (non-work day preferably) and never ever leaving.





2 comments:

  1. I love most of this minus the scary movies (I'm a chicken), the socks, the rain and I have no idea how to knit (but would love to learn). I especially love the food and the outdoor fires. I've already started my fall baking. I made caramel apple cheesecake bars and blogged them. Next up is something with pumpkin, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elsa - You are so crafty, I can't believe you don't know how to knit! You should definitely learn. It's easy and lots of fun. You can make it as difficult as you want (or do like me and not) I saw your bars, they look delicious. Pumpkin is my total fav though. I'll be doing some of that soon as well!

    ReplyDelete