Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Petting Zoo

This past weekend was a busy one but full of fun.
On Saturday Dad took me, Elizabeth and the kids to Little Ponderosa Petting Zoo in Clinton.
We had been there once before (when Elizabeth had Kaylee), so it had been a bit!

It was free day at the Knoxville Zoo (so we avoided that place like the plague!) and drove north.
There was no one there, it was perfect!
It was a gorgeous day and we pretty much had the place to ourselves!

I really like this place (and their credentials seem to be in place) because they have EVERYTHING.
They have lots of things to pet a few really cool guys to see from afar...

So this is pretty much a picture blog :)







































































It was an absolutely magnificent day!

And I have to end with this:
I GOT TO PET A FRICKING ZEBRA!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I miss you! Looks like fun. I need to find a place like that for O. He is so into animals. P.S. cutest hand holding pictures ever.

    ReplyDelete