Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Reading

This summer I am going to catch up on some much needed reading!
I have a PILE of books that I should start with but that's too easy, so I had to get new ones... but I will get to those others soon. Swear.

I'm kind of exhausted on vampires, werewolves and the paranormal in general right now. Not sick of it but exhausted of the same story being washed, rinsed and repeated in every book.
So I started looking for new things and started reading The Hunger Games, oh wow... if you haven't read those books, do it! Seriously fantastic. I am getting ready to start the last one and I can't wait!






Also on my list of books is Guillermo Del Toro's first vampire book (yeah yeah, I know, I just said no vampires). It's a completely different spin on the usual sexy undead lover thing. It's a strain, like a virus, certainly different and really good. It's the first of a series, so once I finish this one, it's on to the rest!






I've also decided I need to be fulfilling my spiritual side as well. So not only will I read about people being terribly ravaged to death by a bloodthirsty government or a vampire but I'm also going to start learning the bible.








There is a massive list of books that I'd like to read and I swear it gets longer every month with new releases in series that I need to catch up on.
So this is just my jumping point aka the books that are going on vacation with me.
If I'm going to sit still, my mind will be busy!






No comments:

Post a Comment