Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nightmares

Recently I have been plagued by awful nightmares, not just the usually cracked out ones that I always had. (Chris regularly tells me that I shouldn't smoke crack before bed :P) These have been much worse though. The kind where you wake up in a sweat, on the verge of tears, they loom over me the rest of the day and I lose all sense of security. Ugh.

I've been told that I have an overactive imagination (which plays into my G.A.D.) and it's been mentioned that it might be because of all the "demonic" things I watch. I'm not sure if it's the combination of the two or what but it's been killing me!

Usually my dreams are all crazy and strange and at least half the time involve sex with a crush or celebrity :) Recently they have been scary, like running for your life scary or the world is ending. A friend of mine has been giving me "homework," telling me different things every night to focus on  and it seems to be working. I'm just hoping this mental influence will keep up!

If nothing else, I can always resort to my high school/ college years cure for nightmares... watching The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. As long as I'm asleep before heffalumps and woozles, I would sleep like a baby, but if I saw the heffalumps and woozles I'm done for. Those things are still scary!









No comments:

Post a Comment