Monday, October 31, 2011

22 Things

I totally stole this from PinkPancakesKate...
Looked like a lot of fun, so I'm gonna give it a go.
 
22 Things I Haven't Done, 22 Things I Will Never Do and
22 Things I Have Done
 
22 Things I Haven't Done:
 
Experience Natural Child Birth
Travelled to Europe
Got so drunk that I blacked out
Done any hallucinogenic drugs
Ridden a long distance on a train
Been to the West Coast
Finished college
Been to Bonnaroo
Partied like a rock star
Successfully grown fruits/vegetables (black thumb of death for gardens)
Had to have an animal put down
Made it through a Halloween season with watching the original Halloween
Gone more then a day without eating
Gotten truly scared of a scary movie 
Tell Rupert that I don't like him or hate him
Been able to keep my hair color/style/length the same for more then a few months
Successfully quit smoking :(
Stayed at a job for more then 3 years
Gotten arrested
Paid off a car
Drank Tequila without getting sick
Given up on becoming instantly wealthy :)
 
 
22 Things I Will Never Do:
 
Go to bed angry
Go one day without telling Rupert and Chris how much I love them
Stop loving my family
Missing loved ones
Skip Halloween
Give up on Equal Rights
Become a Republican
Bungee Jump/ Sky dive
Fly internationally without tranquilizers
Be a size 0 again
Experience natural childbirth
Stop drinking coffee
Fall out of love with television
Feel ashamed of who I am
Become a Christmas person
Enjoy hot weather
Live far away from my family (if I can help it)
ENJOY a healthy lifestyle ;)
Having baby fever
Stop loving horror and crime genres
Hike the Appalachian Trail
Missing Indiana
 
 
22 Things I Have Done:
 
Had a C-Section
Gone skinny dipping with friends
Gone to a nude beach
Had a one night stand and married him :)
Honeymooned in Jamaica
Been naked in front of almost every one of my friends (for some reason they still love me!)
Played make-up artist for a wedding
Seen Halloween, Blues Brothers, Fiddler On The Roof and Scream more times then I can count
Not introduced horribly annoying shows to Rupert just because I can't stand them
Introduced Rupert to the horror genre
Cried when told "I love you"
Had a wedding that started on time
Played violin, viola, cello, piano, clarinet and bass clarinet
Missed high school marching band
Spent 4 days in a drugged out haze (thank you anxiety)
Gotten more speeding tickets then I can remember
Read the Twilight series in a week
Fallen in love with knitting
Cried watching movies I've seen before
Given up on a friendship
Played hooky and went to Asheville, NC
Stopped wishing I was a stay at home mom



2 comments:

  1. I love how natural childbirth in on there twice! haha! Well, each pregnancy is different but I made it to 9cm with barely any pain at all, so it's not always bad. A c-section definitely scares me more though. You're brave!!

    And I WISH I could knit. It's on my "things I need to do before I die" list. Yes, I have that list. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural childbirth TERRIFIES me!
    The c-section was a breeze for me, but you're right, everybody's different :)
    I had to have one though because he was breech.

    You would love knitting, you can learn from videos online... my fav is on ravelry.com

    ReplyDelete