Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine Pictures

At the Harris house we don't make a super huge romantical deal out of Valentine's Day.
We celebrate it by exchanging something small and spending time together.
Usually, Chris and I try to go on a date in the weeks surrounding Valentine's Day, but it's really just an excuse to date!

V Day 2012 was fun and I got to spend more time with Rupert than usual, which is always wonderful.
I worked half a day so that I could go to the party at Rupert's daycare that afternoon. Super precious.
Then we went home and waited on Daddy, had some great dinner (thank you Chris) and watched Titanic. Then we all went to bed together and snuggled. Perfection.

So here are some pictures from my day:


Party at daycare








Rupert's handmade Valentines:





(For My Grandpa "I love you because you have a hockey game" Love Rupert 2012)


(From the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, I love you)


Present from Chris:



I love that he decorated the bag, it looks perfect!

Super snazzy new travel mug that I had been dying for!





My little Valentine:

I love you this much!

Nope, only this much.

Just kidding, this much!






No comments:

Post a Comment